Ticket Terms & Conditions
We are committed to providing an excellent customer service. If you have any questions relating to the purchasing of tickets or are facing any issues purchasing please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 388 5018 Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm (excluding Bank Holidays). Calls are charged at the national rate and from mobile phones it will depend on your tariff.
Tickets remain the property of the Promoter. From here on in the promoters will be referred to as ‘THE PROMOTER’.
Registration, user account, password and security You will need to register to purchase a Ticket via this site.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to agree to, and enter into, a contract on your own behalf and to register for use of this site. If you are under 18 but at least 13 years of age, you must present these terms to your parent or legal guardian, and he or she may consent to them on your behalf. Children under the age of 13 may not register and parents or legal guardians may not register on their behalf.
- By registering, you agree that (i) you have read, understood and will be bound by these terms and any Additional Terms (as applicable) indicated on the site; (ii) you comply with any age requirements; and (iii) you have provided accurate and truthful information in the registration process.
- You will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information (name, email address, address and telephone number) and registering a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password. You are responsible for any use of the site under your username and password, including all financial charges.
Conditions of Sale
- All products and services are subject to availability.
- 'THE PROMOTER' reserves the right to refuse to trade with individuals whose credentials cannot be verified, including those living in countries where credit/debit card fraud is known to be active. 'THE PROMOTER' will use discretion in these matters and the resultant decision will be final.
- An order will be deemed successful via an email confirmation, the contracts of sale is made between 'THE PROMOTER' and the Customer and shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions.
- Goods and services, together with VAT, are invoiced at the price prevailing at time of order as applicable. 'THE PROMOTER' reserves the right to modify the prices from time to time.
- Confirmed orders will be acknowledged with an order confirmation via email.
- Payment processing is performed via SSL secure connections
- We use a third party payment provider to assist us to process payment.
- 'THE PROMOTER' accept the following Credit and Debit Cards: Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard, Mastercard Debit, Maestro and electron
- 'THE PROMOTER' reserve the right to refuse to trade with any individual where fraudulent use of credit/debit cards is suspected as determined by 'THE PROMOTER', their Management, Employees or Agents acting on their behalf.
- 'THE PROMOTER' reserve the right to refuse to transact with any Country or Countries where fraudulent use of credit/debit cards is considered by 'THE PROMOTER' Management, Employees or Agents as excessive risk.
- Please ensure all card details are entered correctly on the order form as incorrect data will result in the credit/debit card being rejected for payment and can cause delays to the order fulfilment process.
- Payment is charged to the credit/debit card on confirmation of successful payment.
- Bookings can only be made in the name and address of the Card Holder; please ensure that the Invoice/Billing address is the same as the Card Holders.
- 'THE PROMOTER' reserves the right to request additional identification or make any other reasonable request in respect of credit/debit card or address verification if deemed appropriate.
- The Customer must accept the Booking on delivery. Delivery is deemed to take place when tickets are dispatched whereupon the risks of loss or damage shall pass to the Customer.
- It is your responsibility to check your tickets when you receive them as if you have made a mistake it cannot always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Tickets on receipt carefully and contact us immediately at email@example.com if there has been a mistake.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make tickets available for collection at the Venue box office, for example if there is not sufficient time to post the Tickets before the Event is to take place. You will be notified by telephone or email of the arrangements for collection (using the details provided at the time of ordering) if this becomes necessary.
- If you are collecting your Tickets from the Venue box office, you must have your order confirmation email and the credit/debit card used to make the order with you. If you do not bring the required forms of identification you may not be able to receive the Tickets. We will notify you when your Tickets are available for collection.
- Booking confirmations or Tickets lost, stolen, destroyed or invalidated will not be reissued and deemed void.
- Tickets remain the property of 'THE PROMOTER'.
- If the ticket is re-sold or transferred for commercial gain by anyone other than the event promoter or their authorised agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to the site.
- Tickets may be limited to a certain amount per person, if THE PROMOTER suspects within reason that a Customer has purchased tickets for other purposes than to attend the event THE PROMOTER reserve the right to cancel tickets and refund without prior notification.
- It is YOUR responsibility to check any age restrictions for shows and to take ID or ensure you are accompanied by an adult where necessary. Tickets will not be refunded if purchased in error.
- Over9 can not gaurantee the appearnce of any artists for meet and greets
- The use of Secure Socket Layer (SSL) is a protocol used on the Internet to encrypt data to ensure secure transmission. This functionality is denoted by a padlock symbol at the bottom of Your browser. All payment information is transferred via an SSL connection.
- 'THE PROMOTER' shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, and financial loss. 'THE PROMOTER' liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that ticket information, text and images accurately portray the Event concerned. Slight variations may occur.
- If You chose to use the Site (including the purchase of products and services) we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income or business opportunity or any other direct or indirect loss which results from any failure or delay by 'THE PROMOTER'.
- In no circumstances shall 'THE PROMOTER' or any of our employees or Agents be liable for any loss or damaged suffered as a result of any use of the Site.
- All web Site graphical design, text and graphics are copyright of event/brand, their management or companies under its management or operation. The selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this web Site are copyright Over9. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- 'THE PROMOTER' or entities to which 'THE PROMOTER' has contracted with, own or are licensed to use all copyright, database rights or similar rights and information within the site.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this web Site for personal use where the sole purpose of placing an order with 'THE PROMOTER' or companies under its management or operation or using this web Site as a shopping resource. All such replications must retain original copyright and proprietary notices.
- Any other use of materials on this web Site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of Over9, their management or companies under its management or operation is strictly prohibited.
- 'THE PROMOTER', and/or other 'THE PROMOTER' services referenced on this web Site are either trademarks or registered trademarks of 'THE PROMOTER' or its holding company, UK and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this web Site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- No contract will subsist between 'You' and 'THE PROMOTER' for the sale by it to 'You' of any ticket unless and until 'THE PROMOTER' accepts 'Your' order by e-mail confirming that it has dispatched 'Your' product. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to 'You' at the time 'THE PROMOTER' sends the e-mail to 'You' (whether or not You receive that e-mail). For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and 'You' and 'THE PROMOTER' irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. 'THE PROMOTER' reserves the right to use another court if elected.
- 'THE PROMOTER' makes every effort to ensure that all prices and descriptions quoted on the Site are correct and accurate. However, the nature and speed of e-commerce data transfer and transaction processing makes it inevitable that mistakes will occasionally occur. In the case of a manifest error or omission, 'THE PROMOTER' will be entitled to rescind the contract, not withstanding that it has already accepted the Customer's order, and 'THE PROMOTER' liability in that event will be limited to the return of any money the Customer has paid in respect of that order.
- A 'manifest error', as the term is used in these Terms & Conditions means, in relation to an incorrect price, a price quoted in error by 'THE PROMOTER' which is more than 10% less than the price that would have been quoted had the mistake not been made.
Refund / Exchange and cancellation Policy
- No refunds or exchanges will be made on purchases unless;
- The event is cancelled by the promoter or moved to another date by the promoter. If the event is cancelled by the promoter please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 388 5018 for information on whether you are entitled to a refund of the face value of your tickets from the relevant party. If the event is moved to another date you will usually be offered tickets for the new date. We will do all we can to inform you of any cancellations but please keep checking on the event website for updates.
- We are unable to dispatch your tickets and we are not able to make them available for collection at the box office, we will always endeavour to make sure tickets are able to be collected from the box office and it should not occur that we are unable to supply this service but if for any reason this is not possible you will be refunded.
- We dispatch the wrong order and are unable to rectify this. As stated above it is your responsibility to check your tickets on delivery and inform us of any error in a timely manner.